We then headed out to a free lunch offered by our housing management company. The kids had their fair share of cookies and cheese. After finishing lunch we jetted off to the big Dennis the Menace Park for a event hosted by the kids school (CAVA)the California Virtual Academy. We met their teacher, and I had the chance to talk to some other parents using the program. I met a Dad that home schools his 3 children. They adopted the 3 kids, two from the Marshall Islands and one from Vietnam. It was so interesting to talk to him.
After an hour at the park, we went home for a couple hours and the kids played on a big blow up water slide. I had to pull them off and we hurried in to dress for Grace's soccer practice. She is doing amazingly well at this. She seems to have a natural knack for soccer. She dribbles the ball pretty well, and she scored a goal during the scrimmage and also successfully blocked the ball from the goal. The coach told her she did a great job! She was so happy with herself. I was pretty proud of her.
We then ate veggie tacos for dinner and put the kids in bed. I went in and found Maddie and Sulley all snuggled up asleep. I snapped a picture to capture the moment. It was so sweet, a perfect ending to a fun day!
such a precious picture!
ReplyDeletemissy