I am not nearly as good at this blogging thing as Elizabeth, my sister, is but I am trying not to let that intimidate me from trying to get my thoughts out there. I just felt compelled to spend a few minutes on my sister. I am just so thankful for her. She is able to get me in a way few others can. She often knows just the right thing to say and it's awesome to have someone like that in my life.
She has a beautiful daughter, Isabella, and is struggling to add another sibling into the mix. She has suffered through multiple miscarriages and is able to keep her focus, determination and hope alive. I am so proud of her. She is a wonderful,patient,loving mother, and she has so much love to give. I know God has plans to bring another child into her life, and I pray it is soon!
The strange thing is I too am struggling to have another baby. I have secondary infertility. Apparently 60% of infertility problems are attributed to secondary infertility. My hubby and I have been trying for over a year,and despite our well timed efforts, haven't been able to conceive. It's hard to get much understanding in this department, as I already have 3 wonderful kids. The thing is we have always wanted to have four kids, and it's just as upsetting to not be able to get pregnant now as it would have been to not be able to have #2 or #3. We want a big family, so I am seeking a doctor's help. I have an appointment to get on clomid. I completed one round back in December, then Mike deployed and we went on break for 6 months. I'm ready to give it another try, and pray it does the trick this time!
Oh, and for the record I'm not stressed about getting pregnant, and worrying myself into infertility! If one more person suggests that, I need to not think about it and I'll get pregnant I'm going to freak! I started this process very confident that I would conceive, it wasn't until 6 months later that I began to get really concerned that something might be wrong. I'm not making myself infertile, trust me!!
Well, Elizabeth may be the only one who really reads this...you blog-a-holic you, so I hope you know I love you so much! I will cheer the loudest when you get pregnant and successfully carry the next baby!! I miss you!!
Thanks Kate! I bet you will have #4 and I will have #2. We just have to be patient, have faith, and keep persevering in our prayers. I love you too!
ReplyDeleteKate and Elizabeth, we will be praying for you both! God Bless you wonderful mommies:)
ReplyDeleteKate,
ReplyDeleteAs you know my fertility issues were such that the doctors said I would NEVER get pregnant without help. Well, we showed them, didn't we?! ;) Talk about surprises! So, remember that it is all in God's plan and in His time. Hang in there!
Hugs!
Missy