Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Returning Home



Yesterday we drove home from Southern California to our home in Monterey. It took about 6 hours. The kids had dvd players and headphones to keep them entertained. I drove so Mike could study. We hit some traffic in odd places due to "looky lous"...THANK-YOU! Why do people do that? Just keep moving...I mean slowing to 40mph in a 65 zone, really screws things up!

Anyway, we did pretty well, we only stopped to pee, once at McDonalds. The girls peed in a cup...yuck, once. We pulled off the road, as there was no where to go in site. It works and we didn't lose much time.

We have talked about the fog that hangs over Monterey much of the time. Well yesterday we took a picture of it. As we were approaching Monterey through Salinas. You can see the fog line off in the distance. Salinas was beautiful and sunny, and then we entered Monterey! The kids all screamed, "its the fog, we're home"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!