Friday, May 6, 2011

Tae Kwon Do Green Belt Test

You can see Noah on the far left and Grace on the far right.  This is their belt test for their green belt.  They have to perform a pattern of punches and kicks.


Then Grace had to break a board with the kick of her choice.

You can see she broke it, without any trouble.

Noah then broke a board with his favorite kick.

They finished their test and are feeling confident.


This is a photo from their demo, that they did after the testing.  It was a performance of sorts.  Grace is in the air there breaking a board.  I didn't get any good ones of Noah, I wasn't in a good spot to catch him.

Here's the whole group that tested for their next belt.

1 comment:

  1. When do they find out if they passed? Those pics of breaking boards really make the kids seem like they have awesome powers! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!