Friday, May 6, 2011

Our New Train Table

This is our new to us train table.  I bought it on craigslist for 30 dollars.  I gave it a quick scrub down and a fresh coat of white paint.  It looks great and the kids love it.  The girls play with it everyday!  I really want to add to the track so we can build different layouts.  I'm keeping my eye on craigslist for track for sale.  It's so much cheaper.

Here you can see Nathan at the table.  It's a good height for him.  He can play at the table.  He likes to push the button on the signal station and make the lights and sounds go off.  You can also see that the ends are up high enough that I can store stuff under the table. I'm looking to buy a large basket or maybe two smaller ones that I can slide under the table and store toys in.

1 comment:

  1. Nice table! Nathan looks so cute standing there in his shorts and hat! Doesn't his daddy have a hat like that too?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!