| I wanted to give him a cake that was dairy free and delicious. So I googled what would be a good recipe for that. I came across a cake called "Wacky Cake". It's a cake they made during the depression when things like milk and eggs were too expensive to use in cake making. It's a delicious (and I'm not kidding) cake! |
![]() |
| He is crying from the trauma the lighted candle caused. |
| After cake Nathan played on the floor with some toys and the new wooden blocks grandma and grandpa got him. He loves this stuffed snake. He asks for him by making a "sssss" sound. |
| He got grandma with the snake and she collapsed to the floor. |
| Grandpa joined in. |
| He loved the paper the most! Don't they always? |
![]() |
| I didn't get photos of the first cake eating session, my camera battery died that time. So I was glad to get this cake eating captured. |





No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!