Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Noah!


July 28th is the day I brought my son into this world. It's the day I became a mother. It's the day that I experienced the worst pain and suffering and yet also experienced the most joy and love I have ever known. It is a day I will never forget and will always treasure. Really is there anything more special than the day you help to bring a new life into this world?

Noah is having a party on Thursday, so we just celebrated with our family today. We took Noah to Sapporo, a Japanese Steak House. He got sung to and given a special dessert, group picture, and a really nice chopsticks set. He loved it!

Mike got him a Nerf machine gun, which he loves!

It was a good day.

I snapped a couple pictures of him blowing out his candles on a small cake just for today.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! So sweet:) Kate I still can remember our ten year old guys playing together as babies! In fact I have a picture of Noah chewing on Joey's shoulder:) LOL! They grow so fast and I know you feel blessed to be with them as much as you can! Now I've got to get my blog up to date!! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!