I am excited to introduce my new nephew, Jack Anthony!
He was born on August 14th at 4:08pm, he weighed 7 lbs 14.6 oz and was 20 inches long.
I was so honored to be there and witness his entrance into this world!
I didn't think it would be possible, but as luck would have it, she was induced and I was able to plan a trip out! Jack is the first birth I've been able to attend, and it was just as beautiful and amazing as I had imagined it would be! What a true miracle a new baby is! So here are a few pictures. If you want to see more you can check out my website www.kathrynmandelphotography.com and look for him under my featured galleries. I will also post some on my photography blog too.
He was born on August 14th at 4:08pm, he weighed 7 lbs 14.6 oz and was 20 inches long.
I was so honored to be there and witness his entrance into this world!
I didn't think it would be possible, but as luck would have it, she was induced and I was able to plan a trip out! Jack is the first birth I've been able to attend, and it was just as beautiful and amazing as I had imagined it would be! What a true miracle a new baby is! So here are a few pictures. If you want to see more you can check out my website www.kathrynmandelphotography.com and look for him under my featured galleries. I will also post some on my photography blog too.

Further proof I was there.

I love this photo of my sister and her son. I took this in the hospital!

My dad and his new grandson.





That is one perfectlooking new baby-could it be the photographr's expertise-maybe but I think mostly it is God's work. Congratulations to the new parents and to all the families.
ReplyDeleteLove
Dolores