Thursday, July 9, 2009

Camping in Big Sur

We went camping June 19th-June 22nd. We camped at Big Sur with Aunt Gigi, Uncle Tom, and cousins Tommy, & Thomas along with a friend of Tommy's. That's a lot of Toms, huh? Gigi has a camper, so we didn't have to rough it too much. There were no hook ups, so we had to use public restrooms at the camp site. We had a good time, the kids loved it.
Mike and I on our 13th Wedding Anniversary!

Grace made a friend


Maddie enjoying the river

The girls enjoyed playing horses at the river and in the woods.


Beautiful

Playing horses

The smoke from the campfire floating in the air, made for a pretty picture.

The campsite, we set up two tents.

Maddie

Grace had hoped to find a salamander. She didn't find it, one of the boys did, but she was thrilled!

1 comment:

  1. Looks very pretty! I can't say I want to go camping myself, but I bet the kids loved it! I prefer hotels I think.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!