Friday, July 3, 2009

Grace gets a bang trim from her Cousin Dana


Grace's bangs were driving me crazy, she hates them in or near her eyes, so she just tucks them behind her ear all the time. She needs a little something on her forehead because she has such a high forehead. So I called up her cousin, and my niece, Dana. She had time to trim up her bangs and eat lunch with us afterwards. So we treated her to a quick lunch at El Pollo Loco. The kids love Dana, and were thrilled to see her. Grace's hair turned out great and I am so glad to see her with a little side swept bang. I think it look so nice on her! Thanks Dana!

Before her bang trim.

Dana's doing her thing.


Grace After the trim. I love the bangs!


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I am sure they adore their older cousins. How cool they must seem to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kate,
    Love your blog and so glad I checked it out. Dana looks so happy doing Gracie's hair. Maybe she should do more children as some of the others are somewhat demanding. Eveybody better make the most of your visits as you will soon be leaving then we will realize how wonderful your family is and how much you all have added to our mundane lives. You all are a real gem of a family.

    Love
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!