Retail all of this was about 150 dollars, I paid 74 dollars. I had coupons for most everything and I combined them with in store offers of buy one get one free as well as sale prices. Also not pictured here is a fourth package of diapers. I got a package for free. The store had a promotion if you bought 4 packs you got the 5th for free. I completed the requirement with this trip and earned the free pack, but forgot to get it. I went back and picked it up.
I got 4 boxes of applesauce packages for school lunches, 4 packages of diapers a 1 pound bag of shrimp, two half gallons of soy milk, two cans of peas, two packs of 18 taco shells, 10 packages of Idahoan potatoes, a tooth brush....
A can of expensive baby formula (26 dollars), 4 wishbone salad dressings, two boxes of wet wipes...
and two cartons of blue bunny ice cream. Just to give you an idea, if had bought the formula, wet wipes and diapers, it would have been 71.46 at least. I got all the rest essentially for free. That's pretty good. I'm not an extreme coupon user, but I saved some money!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!