Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bathroom Mini Makeover

I had been wanting to paint this bathroom for sometime. It was lavender.  I'm not sure why I picked that color years ago, but I did.  So I repainted it a color called schoolboy blue.  It's a blue with a gray tone. This picture doesn't show the color so well.  It's a sort of robin's egg blue. I hung the monkey pictures up.

I hung the metal piece over the toilet that holds the toilet paper.  I also put some kids books on the back of the toilet so the kids have some reading material.  Oh, and Mike did replace the light fixture over the sink. It was those awful runway looking lights.  So all in all a big improvement!

1 comment:

  1. the bathroom looks great! I like the wall color. And the decor looks very put together. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!