Sunday, December 5, 2010

Noah and Grace's Christmas Concert

St. Patrick's School had their Christmas concert on November 30th. The kids were very excited. They did a great job! Noah had a small solo. He was thrilled to have a solo. He did very well and sang perfectly. He looked sharp. I loved his new sweater. Grace got a sparkly new dress for the event too.


This is Grace D., Grace, Kate, Madison and Hannah, they are all good friends.



The 5th grade on stage.



Noah preparing to sing.



The 2nd grade class on stage.



The whole school on stage, yes I said the WHOLE school on stage. It's a small school of only about 200 kids.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to tell Noah that he really looks sharp! I do love that sweater as well!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!