Nathan is on the fast track to walking. I'm thinking he could be an early walker like Noah was. Noah walked at 9 months. Nathan began crawling at 5 months and now at 6 months he crawls and can sit up from a crawl. He sits on the floor and plays with his toys. He has an exersaucer which he stands in and stays fairly well entertained in for 10 minutes or so. He is eating baby food now, he's had peas, bananas, and squash. I got him one of those mesh bags with a handle that you can put food inside, and they can suck on it. I put a banana in it this morning and he loved it! We have introduced the sippy cup, but he's not too interested right now. He sees it more as a chew toy than anything else.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!