Monday, April 26, 2010

Pictures of the kids and 36 week photos of Me

My mom requested that I post some current photos of the kids on my blog. She specifically asked for some full length shots. So here you go, mom. I just took the kids out to my side yard for a couple quick shots. Noah snapped a few of me too. I hate photos of me, I've decided I'd much rather be on the other side of the camera!









2 comments:

  1. You look really good! Love the outfit! The kids are getting so big! Noah and Madison look like Reintjes' and Grace looks like a Mandel! Wow! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. And I can't believe you're 19 days from your due date. Looking forward to seeing and meeting Nathan!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!