Nathan is measuring in the 75th percentile and doing really well! I can't wait to meet him! Here are two photos from the ultrasound this week. The cord is in front of his mouth, so the image is a little blurry in front of his mouth. One photo shows his nose best and the other his chin. He has some little cheeks!
I'm having non stress tests done at the hospital birthing center once a week. I just started this week. It's just a precaution given how small Maddie was and that her fluid levels got low at the end of the pregnancy. I'm glad they're going above and beyond what is necessary, it makes me feel more comfortable.
I'm having non stress tests done at the hospital birthing center once a week. I just started this week. It's just a precaution given how small Maddie was and that her fluid levels got low at the end of the pregnancy. I'm glad they're going above and beyond what is necessary, it makes me feel more comfortable.
All is well so far, and I pray it stays that way!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!