I am technically 34 weeks tomorrow, but I had Noah take a few photos of me today. It's close enough. So here's what he was able to get. He did pretty good framing the photo, though only one photo is actually in focus, it gets the job done without me having to use a timer and a tripod. I'll work with him on focusing later.
I will say I feel bigger. I can't really slouch over or I have his rear in my rib cage (not comfy). I'm glad he's growing well though, and I can't wait to meet him. My friend here in Monterey is throwing me a small baby shower/celebration this weekend. We are going out to dinner at a restaurant near Lover's Point. Should be fun!


You look great! Maybe it's the little jacket hides some of your belly but I think you almost look bigger in the 25 week photo? Can you believe you only have to wait a few more weeks to meet little Nathan!?
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! Tell Noah he did a great job! You look wonderful! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Can't wait to come and visit!
ReplyDelete