Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pictures of Grace

Click here to view these pictures larger

I took these pictures around 7 pm when it was pretty foggy out, but I wanted to test out the light in those conditions. It is often foggy here, so I needed to see if I could shoot under those conditions. I think the light was great, and personally I love these photos. I got some great shots of Grace. I feel like I'm getting better at posing the kids and getting the right looks from them.

I really love that I am going to make this love of photography into a business!! I have so many ideas, I can't wait to try them out.

1 comment:

  1. Okay okay I know I keep saying it...but amazing!!

    The one of her walking down the path I think is my fav of all of those...but there are close seconds! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!