Friday, May 29, 2009

Grace in the Studio

I took Grace into the studio yesterday night and we took some photos. We were just having fun, I really just wanted to mess with my lights and try some different things. Grace was fun to work with, she even had her own ideas of how she wanted to pose.



We called this her mermaid hair picture.



Here's another "mermaid hair" picture.


I love the feet!


She has such pretty eyes!


Grace really wanted pictures in the tutu. I ordered it for young ones, so it's a little short, but I tried to make it work. It was tricky, but she really wanted tutu pictures. I really need to order her a tutu, just for her, and get her a cute shirt to match.

I cropped this in a square to focus on her face.



This one was all Grace's idea. She closed her eyes and held the flower in front of her and said, "take this picture mom." I like the way it turned out. So did she. She said, "see mom, you don't believe me, but I know what looks good."

I can't wait to take some more photos for other families. I have so many ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!