*Max*
I cannot believe how fast the past six months have flown by! Seriously. How did my baby get to be six months old so fast! I want to slow things down!
Max is a delightful baby. He really is mostly happy. He is a sweet little guy. I had to mark the occasion of his six month birthday with a photo session, complete with cute hats and props.
I can't promise I'm entirely done yet, but I wanted to get the photos I took up today on his birthday. I may have to take a few more later. I take them in tiny spurts. Like no more than 10 minutes each session. Otherwise it wouldn't be any fun for him.
I love this watermelon hat. I got this hat from KnittyBittyApparel also on etsy.
I had this orange and blue set made for me by PinkieBows you can check her out at her etsy site. She's been good to me and gives me a photographers discount and I send her photos she can use for her products. I wanted to get some photos of Max with his blanket from Aunt Julia and Aunt Elizabeth. I love the owls and the colors.
Max wearing his "Caution I'm teething shirt" while chewing on his favorite new teether. These photos were for me. It's Max just as he normally is. T-shirt and teether.








His eyes! And I love that last crazy face :) I can't wait till I can finally meet this little stinker!
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures! Love the one with the crinkled up face! The outfits are really cool!
ReplyDelete