I feel like we've just emerged from a long winter hibernation. The Spring temperatures are bringing people outdoors and we are no exception. We took both little boys outside today to enjoy the warmer weather. Max experienced his first ride on a swing. He seemed to like it. Nathan of course wanted to do the pushing. He did a great job and was very gentle.
Then Nathan got his turn on a swing.
Max kept staring at the yellow tray.
I took his socks off and let his feet enjoy the fresh air.
Max has started putting his fingers in his mouth and drooling.
Nathan doing the "Superman" swing.
Mike hooked the rope up for Nathan. The big kids had moved it for some reason. Nathan tried to climb up himself but was having trouble making it to the top.
So Daddy came to the rescue. He tried to show him how to make it up. Nathan found it all pretty hilarious. He just laughed and laughed.
Max laughed a few times when Nathan was talking to him and pushing him.
Nathan also had Daddy help him out on the monkey bars. Again, this was all pretty funny to him.
Nathan decided to forgo the rope and just climb up the wall using the feet and hand holds. He was pretty good at that!
He made it right up!
I can't wait for the trees to bloom and the grass to green up. I'm looking forward to planting some flowers in the garden and picking strawberries out of the garden again. Hurry up Spring, do your thing!

















How fun! I think the picture of Mike with Nathan with his head back laughing and climbing is my favorite Nathan picture ever :)
ReplyDeleteI like the new banner with the new picture of Noah too, I'm glad he finally broke down and let you do a photo shoot!
The boys are so cute! We are so over the cold and snow here too, unfortunately it hasn't warmed up quite yet:( Can't believe Max is already laughing and drooling....wow how time flies!! Love you all!
ReplyDelete