Maximilian Christopher Mandel
Born via c-section
December 3rd 2012
7lbs 15oz
21 inches
I realized I hadn't posted any pictures from Max's birth. Mike got some good pictures and I wanted to share them.
Pulling his head out.
That's Mike cutting the cord.
Mom meeting Max for the first time. He was really raspy sounding. So they took him away to suction him out. He ended up in the NICU for a few hours. I got to nurse him and spend a couple hours with him before he went.
My biggest baby yet! Almost 8 pounds!









Okay, Chris wants me to tell you that we need a warning before you get all blood and gutsy on us! He also says he hopes he never has a c-section--right :)
ReplyDeleteOkay next time I'll include a warning. After 4 c-sections it doesn't really phase Mike and I. I didn't even think about it. ;-)
ReplyDelete