Thursday, February 4, 2010

Noah had 4 baby teeth pulled


Noah had to have some baby teeth pulled to make room for his big canines and a few other teeth waiting to move down. He really wasn't very nervous, I sure would have been! They gave him some "laughing gas" to relax him, and he watched a movie while they did the numbing and pulling. They popped right out and he didn't even realize they had gotten them all until we told him. I love the pediatric dentist we see, he does a great job! So I have included a before and after photo.

BEFORE

AFTER

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty funny looking! Bummer he had to get that done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to have my canines pulled as well so that my big canines could come in, but I was much older when it happened.

    By the way, you look fabulous at 25 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!