I had to take this myself with just a timer and a tripod, so this is the best I can get without being able to continuously shoot. Not too bad, though.
I'm officially 25 weeks pregnant now!
The c-section is going to be scheduled and it looks like it will be on May 18th, but we'll have to wait for the nurse to call and confirm it all.
I'm officially 25 weeks pregnant now!
The c-section is going to be scheduled and it looks like it will be on May 18th, but we'll have to wait for the nurse to call and confirm it all.


I like the second shot a lot. Very cute! I can't believe you are adding to your brood. So exciting!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great and happy! May is just around the corner!
ReplyDeleteHi Kate,
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of the 25 week baby. You look very good . I guess you will be glad to set the date to have the C-section.
Sorry about the valentines. I hope Mark sends them soon. He has so little time and he did not need one more thing to do.
Gigi, Thomas and Mrk's kids went to the mountains for the snow. Barbara came up for the day. It was nice to have her there with the kids. Idlewild is very quiet and off the beaten path so thay plan to go up again sometime.
Is Noah looking forward to the possibility of lots of snow next winter?
Take care and love to all
Dolores