I have been meaning to blog a little about my sister Julia. I haven't been as big of a blogging fool as I had hoped to be, so I am a little behind in my posts. I wanted to post a big congratulations to Julia, as she is pregnant, about 9 weeks along at this point. I think all is going well so far, so God willing we should have a new neice or nephew in April 2009!! I can not wait. We are filling God's ears with a lot of requests to keep this little one safe and growing healthy, so I'm sure all will continue to be fine. Grow little baby, grow! We can't wait to meet you!
I love you Julia and we hope we can see you sometime soon, (hint, hint,) come visit anytime :-)
Why don't you start a blog to update us on your pregnancy?? Then it can morph into a baby update blog, you know we will all need some serious updates!!
Love ya!
PS I need a photo of you to post to my blog post
Congrats Julia!
ReplyDelete