A group shot was attempted. This was the best we could do. Five kids, happy, good looking and all standing in the right places in one picture is a myth, a true work of fiction, or photoshop. I don't know if it's even possible, at least not when two of them are under the age of 5. Nathan wanted to do his own thing and wouldn't stand next to Noah. Max was done at this point and wanted his pacifier and didn't want me to move him to be part of the group either. It captures the moment though. I'm sure we'll try again on Halloween night.
As you can see, Grace is Red Riding Hood. Madison is Esmeralda, the gypsy from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Noah is a Shadow Hunter from the Mortal Instruments book series. Nathan is a Clone Trooper and Max is a dragon. Max is our second dragon, some of you may remember that Noah was a black dragon on his third Halloween.











Very cute, but I'm a little dissapointed that Nathan decided against being John Henry--I was really looking forward to that :)
ReplyDelete