Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Photo Book

A Photo Book made in haste is better than none at all.  Don't you think?

I had to make this today, because I waited until the last minute to use a coupon for a free photo book at Shutterfly.  It expired today.  So I made it this evening!  Yikes!  Yay for procrastination!  So I pulled it off and I don't think it turned out too bad. In fact I like it and it was pretty easy to do.  I really liked how easy it was to customize.  I don't like that the coupon wasn't really for a free book. Read the fine print. It was for a free 8x8 book. I made an 8 1/2x 11 book, the most popular size, according to Shutterfly.  So the coupon took off $12.50.  Doesn't seem to me that $12.50 is the cost of an 8x8, but maybe I'm wrong.  Anyway, I worked my tail off to get it done just minutes before the clock struck midnight and my coupon turned into a pumpkin, or just became invalid, but whatever.  You get the point.  So I decided to buy the darn thing anyway, because it was finished and it was on sale.  I guess they were also 50% off, but just until midnight.  

So I'm attempting to embed the html code in this post so you can see the book.  Hopefully it works.

Enjoy!



Build your own high-quality photo books at Shutterfly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!