Monday, April 9, 2012

Okay, so I forgot to get pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes on Sunday. So I forced them to put on their Easter clothes on Monday so I could take some photos.  They were none too excited about this idea of mine, but the cooperated...mostly.
I could not get a group shot.  It was a way too hard to get Nathan to stand still.  It was insane.  So here are their individual shots. It's the best I could do.









By the way, in case you haven't heard yet...I'm pregnant!!  We are very excited to add another little soul to our family.  Can you imagine trying to photograph five kids?!  That will really be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Noah and Gracie look so grown up! We are so excited for new baby Mandel!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!