Madison had been on a quest to grow her hair long. Then she saw a haircut in a magazine and decided to go short again. So here are the results! I love her hair shorter, it fits her fine features. Her hair is so easy to wash, dry and style. It was a bunch of different lengths, now it's all pretty much one length. I think we may grow it to closer to her shoulders, I like that length on her. For now, she's pretty happy with her hair as it is. She loves this shirt too. She wants to wear it pretty much every day. It's funny what they get excited about!




Her haircut looks really cute! I like the bangs on her. I was just surprised she wanted it cut at all!
ReplyDeleteMadison I like your shirt too! I want to get one too. Love Uncle Tom
ReplyDelete