Hi All! I took an IntelliGender Test this morning to see if the baby is a boy or girl. It's supposed to be fairly accurate, but you really don't know until the ultrasound confirms it. It was fun to do, the kids really were excited! My test showed the result to be a GIRL! So we'll see, my feeling was that it may be a girl, as the heartbeat has been quite fast. It's been in the 160s, 170s, sometimes the high 150s, but that's the lowest it's been. Noah's heartbeat was in the 120s most of the time. I know you can't bet the farm on the heart rate or this pee test, but it's fun to guess.
Noah really hopes its all wrong, he wants a boy so badly. I want it for him, but my gut says it's another girl. Honestly, I don't care at all. I will be happy with a healthy boy or girl. I just can't wait to meet this little one and share him or her with the family.
*** Update, the test didn't work at all. It predicted girl, but we have confirmed via ultrasound over and over again that it's a boy!***
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to know that you're reading my posts. So please leave a comment!