Well I will begin writing this blog on the day of my beginning, my Birthday! I'm 32 years young today, and feeling good. I am lucky to have a good family and good friends. I have no idea how to blog, or set up pages etc., but my sister Elizabeth started a blog and I thought it was a good idea. So here I am...blogging. I will post some pictures of my birthday, if we take some. Birthdays aren't what they used to be, are they?
I plan to leave after posting this and take the kids to the beach to find sea glass and then to Ross to shop for some clothes for my birthday present. Dad sent me some money, so I'm going to treat myself to a little trip to the store. I'll update more later. I just wanted to get something posted on my blog.
Hi Kate! The kids look so cute! They have gotten big. Elizabeth and you have inspired me to make my blog a little more well known. Happy Birthday hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Candice
Hi kate. Apparently There are people out there who not only read other people's blogs but actually respond.
ReplyDeleteI think i am just not cool enough to be engaged in blogging...but hey I just read one and posted....crazy.
Love you